Dr. Gue is available to speak in a wide range of venues, including conferences, retreats, panel discussions, and corporate events. Among other topics, he presents on:
The Future of Warehouse Automation: A presentation on the current state of the art and likely future innovations in warehouse automation. This talk is for audiences wanting to know “where things are heading,” so they can plan more effectively. Questions addressed include:
- Will we be able to replace workers with robots and automation, and to what extent?
- Will future systems be scalable and flexible enough to handle the dynamics of our business?
- How will our current systems need to change in order to realize the full potential of future automation?
The Future of Distribution: A presentation on the rapidly changing state of the art in physical distribution, including last mile delivery for e-commerce. This talk is for executives in the supply chain, distribution, retail, and e-commerce industries.
- What impact are crowdsourcing companies going to have on distribution?
- How might drones be used in future distribution systems?
- How will same day delivery affect distribution systems in the future?
The U.S. Roadmap for Material Handling and Logistics: Dr. Gue was Editor in Chief of the 2014 U.S. Roadmap for Material Handling and Logistics, which reports the results of industry workshops held to determine the likely future of the material handling and logistics industry and the capabilities needed to meet future challenges. This presentation provides an overview of the report, including implications for your company.